Photo Release and Agreement Policy

 

I hereby grant Macomb County News & Scanner permission to use and distribute my photograph, video, or other digital media in any and all of their publications, including: social media, website, media partners, or others; without payment or consideration.


I understand and agree that, unless allowing Macomb County News & Scanner to share the digital media content with either (1) visible credit on the photo, or (2) credit given in the post description in typed-format, my digital media shared with Macomb County News & Scanner becomes their property.


I hereby innvocably authorize Macomb County News & Scanner to edit, alter, duplicate, copy, distribute, exhibit, or publish my digital media - and allow them to use it for any lawful purposes that may arise. I wave any right to inspect or approve the finished copy of my digital media wherein it appears.


I hereby hold harmless, release, and forever discharge the Macomb County News & Scanner from all claims, demands, and causes of action which I or others acting on my behalf have by reason of this authorization.


Authorizing Macomb County News & Scanner to use my digital media will come via text, message, or any other means - and after allowing them to use my digital media, I am unable to require them to remove it from their platforms.


Additionally, I agree that by agreeing to this agreement, I am of 18 years of age or older. If I am under the age of 18, I agree to obtaining (or have obtained) consent from my parents or legal guardians to allow the share of my digital media.


This policy was last updated on Friday, May 17, 2024 - and I agree that I may not be notified of any future changes of this policy. 

Comments